• What I Don’t Understand

#67845  by purplehorse123
 Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:28 pm
I have said all year long we should “ride the hot shooter”. Generally we seem to not do that.

In Samford game we did that with Bothwell. He was looking to shoot.

Today with about 12 minutes left, Pegues was the hottest player on court. And it seemed like after that he quit being aggressive-either driving or shooting the 3 (true he missed two 3’s to start 2nd half).

Very late in game we were so tentative on offense. I don’t understand why Pegues did not shoot more. Thankfully Bothwell stepped up.
 #67846  by MidlandsPaladin
 Sun Mar 05, 2023 7:31 pm
Sometimes the defense dictates it. They finally decided that they were going to let someone else beat them and Both was the only one that stepped up. We need a better team effort tomorrow.

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:46 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.