• CBR PODCAST

#52963  by apaladin
 Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:41 am
Don’t remember when the last one was. Think it was before Christmas but not sure. Either way looks like he has given up doing them which is disappointing. Always enjoyed them and found them very informatuve. JD is late with his monthly podcast also. Last one was Feb. 28th,
Fuonetime, furpop16 liked this
 #52964  by Roundball
 Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:40 am
apaladin wrote:
Don’t remember when the last one was. Think it was before Christmas but not sure. Either way looks like he has given up doing them which is disappointing. Always enjoyed them and found them very informatuve. JD is late with his monthly podcast also. Last one was Feb. 28th,
Show a little patience and respect. Coach RIchey is taking a well deserved short break.
 #52965  by FUBeAR
 Fri Apr 15, 2022 7:48 am
Roundball wrote:
Fri Apr 15, 2022 5:40 am
apaladin wrote:
Show a little patience and respect. Coach RIchey is taking a well deserved short break.
Roundball, in your admonishment of apaladin, you forgot to include a link to this helpful booklet.
https://parent-institute.com/products/ ... her-people
apaladin, Roundball liked this
 #52969  by furpop16
 Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:52 pm
I second apaladin's request.

I'm obliged to state my boundless respect for CBR & JD, and the understanding that Dan can only conduct an interview when they're available.

That said, if our athletic program is aiming for the next level , particularly in mbb, shouldn't we coax the program to adopt a top-tier approach to publicity & fandom? Am I not correct that Coach K has a weekly show in-season? And doesn't that nearby land-grant university have a weekly program "Inside Football with Dabo Swinney and Inside Basketball with Brad Brownell"? And I'm betting those shows occur *Regularly* (with a capital *R*).

Yes CBR deserves a well-earned break, but apaladin's inquiry is legitimate. Our athletic dept. can do better.
 #52970  by Fuonetime
 Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:14 pm
I agree. Regular Communication is important in the development of an informed and energized fan base. CBR’s philosophy, point of view and insight helps us understand the trajectory and challenges of the program. CBR style is more in-depth than the usual coach speak. I wonder if this because JD is trying to do an overall athletic podcast. Anyhow, I hope to hear something from Coach soon.