• No postseason?

#51896  by gofurman
 Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:34 pm
I don't keep up wiht basketball like football.. but figured we were in some tourney (NIT I hoped).. or maybe the weird CBI or CIT (?). Did we turn those down. Aren't we about 70 kenpom and - obviously - second in SoCon etc. I saw VMI and Wofford were in some tourneys... though not NIT which has some prestige. I don't think there was a SoCon in NIT as that woulda been us.

Nothing?
 #51898  by DungeonRealm
 Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:57 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bro, check some of the other 8 or so different threads in here that talk about us opting out after the NIT screwed us
Roundball liked this
 #51900  by furpop16
 Tue Mar 15, 2022 12:47 am
gofurman wrote:
Mon Mar 14, 2022 11:34 pm
I don't keep up wiht basketball like football.. but figured we were in some tourney (NIT I hoped).. or maybe the weird CBI or CIT (?). Did we turn those down. Aren't we about 70 kenpom and - obviously - second in SoCon etc. I saw VMI and Wofford were in some tourneys... though not NIT which has some prestige. I don't think there was a SoCon in NIT as that woulda been us.

Nothing?

Hey GF, welcome to the bball forum. Yeah, we’re a wrap for 2021-22. Proud of the team & CBR but feeling slighted without an NIT nod. Check the other threads for the history - most of us still have some grieving to do before turning to 2022-23. Good luck with football.