• The camera loves Mike

#50900  by FurmanATT
 Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:51 pm
From the very moment I started watching up close and editing mainly Caleb Gilbert's photos, I realized that Mike Bothwell has almost as many expressions oncourt as Jim Carrey in movies. So ... I'd had this in mind for a long time, and I asked Mike if he was OK with it.
So ... "The Many Faces of Mike Bothwell" gallery is up today at FurmanATT.com.

https://www.furmanatt.com/galleries/gal ... 6fac1.html

And, of course, I got carried away. Tomorrow a large gallery of women's basketball pics will run and Thursday a gallery of other men's basketball "faces" will drop.
And for PC on the LaurensCountySports.com.
It can kill a Sunday.
I hope you enjoy the pics. I'm better at the writing part. -- MD
dornb, Roundball, Chuckles and 3 others liked this
 #50923  by QCGlue
 Tue Mar 01, 2022 5:07 pm
LOVE this! Thank you for sharing! Mike certainly wears a range of emotions on his face during a game. Guts, determination, fun, strength, leadership - he's got it all! FU all the time!
Fuonetime, dornb, underjack and 1 others liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar TV

by Afurmanfan

Fri Sep 20, 2024 8:36 pm

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:28 pm

Default Avatar Other teams on schedule - upcoming scouting

by gofurman

Fri Sep 20, 2024 6:05 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:22 pm

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.