• Question For Dan

#47340  by apaladin
 Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:20 am
Hey Dan, when is the next podcast with CBR? I have a couple of questions. 😁
 #47349  by apaladin
 Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:09 am
Great can you ask him:
1. If and when Jonny Lawrence will be back.
2. Why can’t Furman ever get inti one of the high profile preseason/holiday tourneys?
Thanks!
furpop16 liked this
 #47356  by FurmanFan23
 Sun Dec 05, 2021 3:10 pm
I have two questions

1) Any updates on when the Timmons arena renovations will be completed?
2) New uniforms in the works?
 #47509  by RaleighDin
 Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:49 pm
1) Seeing what Texas boosters set up for offensive linemen on the football team, is there anything we're doing to try and compete on the NIL front?
2) How is Tyrese Hughey developing so far in his redshirt year?
 #47515  by Affirm
 Thu Dec 09, 2021 10:41 am
RaleighDin wrote:
Wed Dec 08, 2021 10:49 pm
1) Seeing what Texas boosters set up for offensive linemen on the football team, is there anything we're doing to try and compete on the NIL front?
2) How is Tyrese Hughey developing so far in his redshirt year?
Can we, and should we, establish a new “legitimate” masters degree program that would increase the qualifications of (or at the very least appeal to the interests of) individuals who wish to move forward in a career related to “sports finance management in higher education”? By no means, of course, should it be limited to football playing graduate transfers; and it should be designed to attract both females and males, people interested in college sports of all kinds and all levels. (I suppose a possible downside might be that secrets of athletics financing at Furman would necessarily be revealed and made public by participants in the program to an undesirable extent.)
 #48397  by RaleighDin
 Wed Dec 29, 2021 9:57 am
Because Dan and CBR don't have enough on their plates, I figured I'd go ahead and bump this thread :D Hoping there's an outside shot of a podcast soon since I've seen a couple of different external ones coach has done recently.
apaladin liked this
 #48447  by Fuonetime
 Thu Dec 30, 2021 9:23 am
What is the policy on basketball shoes that the players wear? Since there seems to be a variety that are worn, do the players have a choice and how are they sourced? Also, could a sponsorship be obtained if they are wore the same shoe?

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by RaleighDin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:30 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Default Avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by FurmanFan23

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.