• Tickets for Today-help

#48773  by purplehorse
 Sat Jan 08, 2022 1:48 pm
Have never used app before.

It is 4 hours before game and barcodes are not there.

Maybe what Dwight sent (links) a few days ago means something but I don’t know what.

Game for today not listed in E-tickets online.

Any words of wisdom from those who have used the app before etc.?
 #48774  by Roundball
 Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:00 pm
You should have received a text message on Tuesday from Ticketmaster. If so, the tickets (with barcodes) are attached to that message.
 #48775  by purplehorse
 Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:08 pm
Thanks. I just figured that out. Still curious as to why that text included 6 links for two tickets. 4 I might understand (women’s and men’s -?) but not 6. Thanks again.
 #48778  by apaladin
 Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:47 pm
purplehorse wrote:
Sat Jan 08, 2022 2:08 pm
Thanks. I just figured that out. Still curious as to why that text included 6 links for two tickets. 4 I might understand (women’s and men’s -?) but not 6. Thanks again.
They are for all 3 games at the well.
 #48875  by Paladin64
 Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:26 pm
Way to help each other guys!
Always remember to come to the arena. We are always there to help everyone.
Ticketmaster is different and we are using two different TM systems, one of which si the Account Manager application which is what sent you your 3 game tickets for the Well. https://am.ticketmaster.com/bswa/

The other system being used is the single event system that is used for single-game purchases.
This is confusing because we had season ticket holders trying to use their Ticketmaster app for their 3 game packages. These two systems do not talk to each other even though they are both Ticketmaster products.

We will always do a doubleheader as one ticket for both games whether we are playing at Timmons or the Well.

If you have purchased NCAA tickets you will be using the Account Manager portal to manage your tickets.
The ticketing industry is quickly moving to all tickets being proximity read tickets with no barcodes. This type of ticket was used yesterday for many of our fans to gain entry into the Well.
Our barcodes at Furman next year will feature the shimmer barcode system that the NBA is using.
Paper tickets and print-at-home tickets are going the way of the fax and the Blackberry phone.
apaladin, QCGlue liked this
 #48876  by Roundball
 Sun Jan 09, 2022 4:41 pm
Paladin64 wrote:
Sun Jan 09, 2022 3:26 pm
Way to help each other guys!
Always remember to come to the arena. We are always there to help everyone.
Ticketmaster is different and we are using two different TM systems, one of which si the Account Manager application which is what sent you your 3 game tickets for the Well. https://am.ticketmaster.com/bswa/

The other system being used is the single event system that is used for single-game purchases.
This is confusing because we had season ticket holders trying to use their Ticketmaster app for their 3 game packages. These two systems do not talk to each other even though they are both Ticketmaster products.

We will always do a doubleheader as one ticket for both games whether we are playing at Timmons or the Well.

If you have purchased NCAA tickets you will be using the Account Manager portal to manage your tickets.
The ticketing industry is quickly moving to all tickets being proximity read tickets with no barcodes. This type of ticket was used yesterday for many of our fans to gain entry into the Well.
Our barcodes at Furman next year will feature the shimmer barcode system that the NBA is using.
Paper tickets and print-at-home tickets are going the way of the fax and the Blackberry phone.
I love the new ticket system and look forward to even more improvements. Thank you for making it easy to manage our tickets.
apaladin liked this
 #48880  by purplehorse
 Sun Jan 09, 2022 7:50 pm
Constant change is here to stay. Finally I am caught up with new technology at least for the moment. Appreciate the help.

Recent Topics

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Default Avatar Furman upsets Virginia (Greatest Game Of All Time)

by FurmanFan23

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:22 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.