• NGU

NGU

#46015  by Sad Din
 Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:18 pm
Dins come out looking like the GS Warriors!

7 for 10 from 3? ouch
 #46016  by furpop16
 Tue Nov 09, 2021 7:47 pm
Well, we knew it shouldn't be close, but I gather No. Greenville isn't quitting - good for them.

Do our guys look ready for Louisville on Friday?
 #46018  by SidBreamScores
 Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:12 pm
Love the Garrison kid. Very solid.

Love our 22 assists to 5 turnovers.

Hein is gonna be a good one. Needs to get a little stronger with the ball.

Bothwell is a man.

Looking forward to seeing how we do v Louisville.
FUKA61, QCGlue liked this
 #46019  by HB88
 Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:18 pm
Pegues has a silky smooth delivery. He looks like a playa.
Davemeister, QCGlue liked this
 #46020  by SidBreamScores
 Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:21 pm
We are 1 3 short of the school record for 3s (21)

We are 1 short of the school record for assists (31)

10 min to play. Wow
 #46021  by Paladin91
 Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:54 pm
What’s the status of Johnny Lawrence? Not dressed out. Had some good minutes last year. Would be good to have another big body.
 #46022  by El Guapo
 Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:06 pm
Also wondering on the status of Collin Kenny.
 #46024  by youwouldno
 Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:15 pm
Kenney is out for the year with an injury. Lawrence I was wondering about, and also I was surprised not to see Hughey playing. Besides the starters, the only other forward that played was Beeker.
El Guapo liked this
 #46025  by DungeonRealm
 Tue Nov 09, 2021 9:16 pm
Guess Repass is behind Beeker?
 #46031  by Paul C
 Tue Nov 09, 2021 11:49 pm
Lawrence has some back issues. Should be back in a few weeks.

I loved how we pushed the ball, you can tell we will play faster this year. And the ball movement was great. This team will live and die by our ability to create space, pass the ball and set up the 3. And we are on, we will beat some very good teams. When we aren’t….the opposite. Hope we can still get some of the open layups that pulling the D out always gives us.

Worried about our post D. Talented P5 bigs will cause us problems.

But overall I really liked what I saw tonite. All our starters and most subs we put on the floor can reliably hit the 3.
MNORM, Chuckles, QCGlue and 1 others liked this
 #46032  by apaladin
 Wed Nov 10, 2021 12:10 am
Paul C wrote:

I loved how we pushed the ball, you can tell we will play faster this year. And the ball movement was great. This team will live and die by our ability to create space, pass the ball and set up the 3. And we are on, we will beat some very good teams. When we aren’t….the opposite. Hope we can still get some of the open layups that pulling the D out always gives us.

But overall I really liked what I saw tonite. All our starters and most subs we put on the floor can reliably hit the 3.
Pretty much what I saw and thought tonight too. We will stuggle against better teams in the post and the drives to the basket. Only one game but I like the transfer Garrison. He just seens to know what he is doing and looks like a good shooter. Our main 3 all looked really good tonight.
 #46039  by FurmAlum
 Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:38 am
Wow! What a performance. Hope we can play that well against tougher opponents.

Slawson looks like a different player. Love the move from the 5 pos to the 4. No question he has really worked on his game.

Also like Garrison and Pegues.
 #46044  by Davemeister
 Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:26 am
FurmAlum wrote:
Wed Nov 10, 2021 10:38 am
Wow! What a performance. Hope we can play that well against tougher opponents.

Slawson looks like a different player. Love the move from the 5 pos to the 4. No question he has really worked on his game.

Also like Garrison and Pegues.

What he said. Been almost a month since I've seen Furman win a ballgame, so I'm all in.
FU69 liked this
 #46046  by Paladin91
 Wed Nov 10, 2021 11:53 am
Paul C wrote:

Agree that talented P5 bigs will give us major problems. Hien and Slawson are too small to counter that.

Recent Topics

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.