Have a '22 board filled and need some good guards
Scholarships fuzzy with being able to return will have to be managed
Exciting recruiting news to be announced soon
Mounce signed with agent to play pro ball overseas

No mention of tourney or Gurley move
apaladin, FUKA61 liked this
 #40341  by FUKA61
 Sat Apr 24, 2021 2:48 pm
Does anyone have any info on how any of our recruits did their senior year---if so please share.
 #40359  by apaladin
 Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:18 pm
Surprised they didn’t mention NG or the new D2 transfer. Scheduling was not addressed either but Dan did say they might talk about that next time. Wonder what the “exciting” recruiting news is? Has to be for the 2022-23 season or maybe a transfer?
 #40403  by fufanatic
 Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:57 pm
Is this not available on Apple podcasts anymore? The one from February and this latest one have both not shown up on my phone. I'm way less likely to listen if I have to be stationed to my computer for 45 minutes as opposed to listening while I am walking the dog or doing chores around the house.
 #40407  by Roundball
 Tue Apr 27, 2021 2:43 pm
fufanatic wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 12:57 pm
Is this not available on Apple podcasts anymore? The one from February and this latest one have both not shown up on my phone. I'm way less likely to listen if I have to be stationed to my computer for 45 minutes as opposed to listening while I am walking the dog or doing chores around the house.
I agree. I loved listening to this while taking a long walk or run. Dan?
 #40413  by DanScott
 Tue Apr 27, 2021 8:28 pm
Would be a question for Daniel Fowler. I record them and send to him. Can’t imagine it’s not, though.
 #40415  by Paul C
 Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:15 pm
Noah who?

Seriously tho, he’s not part of the program anymore. Let’s talk about what we have, not what we had.
Roundball, FUKA61 liked this
 #40419  by furpop16
 Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:49 am
Paul C wrote:
Tue Apr 27, 2021 11:15 pm
Noah who?

Seriously tho, he’s not part of the program anymore. Let’s talk about what we have, not what we had.

But that doesn't make the silence any less deafening. I was disappointed that Coach didn't make any mention of Gurley. Not because of the loss to the team, but because he represents such a success: continuing the unbroken string of those who leave only after obtaining their degrees. That's huge and shouldn't be overlooked.
dornb, underjack, fufanatic liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.