• NIT

#26548  by furpop16
 Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:17 pm
Roundball wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:06 pm
soconjohn wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:40 pm
you're correct CharlieFU...I am not smart enough to know it either, I was going off of scientific data of what they know about the virus for ages 10-50 and without an underlying health condition.
If you were 62, you would think differently.

I check that box in two months. I’m having a hard enough time coming to grips with the calendar. Now this.
 #26549  by Roundball
 Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:37 pm
furpop16 wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:17 pm
Roundball wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:06 pm
soconjohn wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:40 pm
you're correct CharlieFU...I am not smart enough to know it either, I was going off of scientific data of what they know about the virus for ages 10-50 and without an underlying health condition.
If you were 62, you would think differently.

I check that box in two months. I’m having a hard enough time coming to grips with the calendar. Now this.
I still can't believe I am over 60. When it was announced that those over 60 were in the high risk category, it took a few seconds for it to register that I am there. Time is going by so fast. Grateful for every single day.
furpop16 liked this
 #26551  by soconjohn
 Wed Mar 11, 2020 6:53 pm
I will be the first to say I have taken that for granted at times...But whatever happens, this season has been a great success and I am blessed to have witnessed it to this point.
FUKA61, Affirm liked this
 #26552  by DungeonRealm
 Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:42 pm
 #26574  by cavedweller2
 Thu Mar 12, 2020 8:18 am
I'll bet TV sales are going to explode. Might be a good time to invest in Sony, Vizion and LG.
 #26615  by fufanatic
 Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:47 pm
I know it's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I'm so sad for our team and others throughout the country. I absolutely hate that the awful game against Wofford is JL's last game in a Paladin uniform. He deserved more. All we can say is thank you for everything he put into the program over the last four years. He's one of the all-time greats for sure.
apaladin, Roundball, furpop16 and 3 others liked this
 #26675  by gofurman
 Fri Mar 13, 2020 10:46 pm
AstroDin wrote:
Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:15 am
For those of us that travel for work and work with large groups of people, the coronavirus is a big deal reality.
I was in Cali for work, I hosted a large public event - got home three days later I'm running a fever, dry cough, severe body aches, no test available in Gville, thankfully I tested positive for Influenza A which still put me on my back for two days.

My clients are having to make hard decisions to protect their constituents, I'm glad they're doing it. I consider myself lucky, I do have a compromised immunity I'm a diabetic and I'm taking this seriously.

I'll add I hate that SXSW was canceled one of the things I look forward to each year, but IMO it was the right thing to do.
Drats, I got the flu too. Hope you are feeling better Astro !

have to admit I didn't see this whole NIT NCAA cancellation coming. Man, and taking down the ACC and SEC touneys after they had started.. WOW. I woulda bet a ton of money a month ago that wouldn't happen. Better to err on the side of caution. Everyone stay healthy

Recent Topics

Default Avatar FU VS W&M GAME THREAD

by The Jackal

Sat Sep 21, 2024 7:13 pm

User avatar What just happened?

by FU Hoopla

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:49 pm

by Flagman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:39 pm

by Flagman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:38 pm

by Flagman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:38 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.