• Wofford vs. Furman (March 7th SoCon Quarterfinals 6pm)

#26410  by apaladin
 Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:17 pm
Kudos to channel 4 for airing a good bit of the above Lyons interview last night. I fully expect WC to win tonight against ETSU even though ETSU has the better team. WC knows how to win big games. Obviously the refs will lean their way too because the SoCon is thinking 2 teams. That is not going to happen with a WC win. The SoCon would have the seventh place team only in the NCAA. It would also be very beneficial to FU if ETSU wins so that is something else against ETSU. :D Vegas has et a 7.5 favorite. I need to make a call. 👍
 #26414  by MidlandsPaladin
 Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:09 pm
apaladin wrote:
Kudos to channel 4 for airing a good bit of the above Lyons interview last night. I fully expect WC to win tonight against ETSU even though ETSU has the better team. WC knows how to win big games. Obviously the refs will lean their way too because the SoCon is thinking 2 teams. That is not going to happen with a WC win. The SoCon would have the seventh place team only in the NCAA. It would also be very beneficial to FU if ETSU wins so that is something else against ETSU. :D Vegas has et a 7.5 favorite. I need to make a call. 👍
I'm not as quick to discount the Bucs. They are legit and haven't had to work very hard at all this weekend. They should be rested and ready to go. Wofford has played three nights in a row and has had to earn two of the three. And the place will be decidedly Blue and Gold. Had Chatt stayed with their inside game last night they would have finished off the short-haired dogs. And ETSU has more weapons down low than the Mocs. Bucs by double-digits.
FUKA61, Roundball liked this
 #26417  by Roundball
 Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:59 pm
MidlandsPaladin wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:09 pm
apaladin wrote:
I'm not as quick to discount the Bucs. They are legit and haven't had to work very hard at all this weekend. They should be rested and ready to go. Wofford has played three nights in a row and has had to earn two of the three. And the place will be decidedly Blue and Gold. Had Chatt stayed with their inside game last night they would have finished off the short-haired dogs. And ETSU has more weapons down low than the Mocs. Bucs by double-digits.
I agree. Bucs by 10+ points.
 #26426  by MidlandsPaladin
 Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:46 pm
apaladin wrote:
Hope you didn’t pull the trigger on that wager!😜
 #26427  by DungeonRealm
 Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:55 pm
Sucks the SoCon had such a crappy Championship game for outside fans to watch with a shitty 16 lose wofford team getting a beat down, Furman or UNCG against ETSU would have been a much better show
 #26428  by apaladin
 Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:57 pm
MidlandsPaladin wrote:
Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:46 pm
apaladin wrote:
[/

Hope you didn’t pull the trigger on that wager!😜
Thank goodness, I didn’t! :x Thank you ETSU.

Recent Topics

User avatar FU VS W&M GAME THREAD

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:53 pm

User avatar What just happened?

by FU Hoopla

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:49 pm

by Flagman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:39 pm

by Flagman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:38 pm

by Flagman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 6:38 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.