• Basketball Season Tickets

#14075  by apaladin
 Sun May 12, 2019 10:45 pm
Got my basketball season ticket renewal info in the mail last week. Dang I haven't even paid for my football season tickets yet, lol. Seems a little early this year, heck we don't even know how many home games we will have,
 #14076  by DungeonRealm
 Sun May 12, 2019 11:12 pm
Great that they are being more proactive, I like it, hope this keeps up in all facets!
 #14077  by gman
 Mon May 13, 2019 5:52 am
Excited to order my tickets, even with the large increase in price. It’s worth it.
 #14079  by gman
 Mon May 13, 2019 8:15 am
For some reason, I noticed my last post was number 666. Needed to get rid of that number!
 #14080  by MNORM
 Mon May 13, 2019 8:51 am
Ordered mine about a month ago. There were a very limited amount of center court seats remaining.
FUKA61 and 1 others liked this
 #14084  by underjack
 Mon May 13, 2019 9:04 am
Apaladin, I agree with you that the 19-20 home schedule has not been released.

A bit early to mail out the season ticket renewal form considering the football season will not start until this summer/fall. Poor timing!
 #14089  by Fessor
 Mon May 13, 2019 11:48 am
underjack wrote:

A bit early to mail out the season ticket renewal form considering the football season will not start until this summer/fall. Poor timing!
Got to strike while the iron's hot. I would have passed out season ticket applications at the NIT game.

Also, the sooner you get that money, the sooner you can put it to work.
gman, fufanatic and 1 others liked this
 #14090  by DungeonRealm
 Mon May 13, 2019 11:53 am
Fessor wrote:
underjack wrote:

Got to strike while the iron's hot. I would have passed out season ticket applications at the NIT game.

Absolutely, there is zero reason to wait. If someone feels inclined to wait until they see the schedule then feel free to do so of course, but might as well go ahead and start selling as many season tickets as we can as early as possible.
MNORM, FUKA61, gman liked this
 #14305  by Paladin64
 Mon May 27, 2019 11:26 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:53 am
Fessor wrote:
underjack wrote:

Absolutely, there is zero reason to wait. If someone feels inclined to wait until they see the schedule then feel free to do so of course, but might as well go ahead and start selling as many season tickets as we can as early as possible.
This is exactly why we started so early on both football and basketball. The response has been fabulous and we are light years ahead of where we were this time last year for both sports. I am very proud of our box office and the student interns I had working with me in the spring. They have worked very hard for this success.
If you know of someone that would like to be a season ticket owner please send them our way.
din23, gman, MNORM and 4 others liked this