• Four free tickets to FU-WC today

#10876  by hypercycloid
 Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:30 pm
I bought four tickets a while back in section B1 which I will not be using. Sadly, we lost a big Paladin fan/alum ('00) and one of my best friends in the world to cancer last night after a two-year fight. I don't have the energy to try to figure out how to sell them. They were mobile delivery, which means I'll just be sending you an image of the barcodes via text or email.

Requirements, which I'll have to take your word for:
1. Must be a Furman fan
2. Must go to the game today
3. Must have a lot of fun and cheer loudly
4. If you're not already giving to the Paladin Club, please consider doing so
5. Must not try to re-sell the ticket(s)

That's it. I'd rather send all four to one person than split them up, but mostly I just want to put cheering people in these seats.

I guess the best way is for you to message me through here rather than replying in this thread.

Go Furman. You got this.
 #10886  by Fessor
 Sat Feb 23, 2019 4:31 pm
hypercycloid wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:30 pm
I bought four tickets a while back in section B1 which I will not be using. Sadly, we lost a big Paladin fan/alum ('00) and one of my best friends in the world to cancer last night after a two-year fight. I don't have the energy to try to figure out how to sell them. They were mobile delivery, which means I'll just be sending you an image of the barcodes via text or email.

Requirements, which I'll have to take your word for:
1. Must be a Furman fan
2. Must go to the game today
3. Must have a lot of fun and cheer loudly
4. If you're not already giving to the Paladin Club, please consider doing so
5. Must not try to re-sell the ticket(s)

That's it. I'd rather send all four to one person than split them up, but mostly I just want to put cheering people in these seats.

I guess the best way is for you to message me through here rather than replying in this thread.

Go Furman. You got this.
Condolences on the loss of your friend. That's way too young.
hypercycloid liked this
 #10917  by Affirm
 Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:54 pm
Good to have this game and any game put into proper perspective by hypercycloid. So sad about this death of a member of the Furman community, a Class of 2000 alum and big fan, and most importantly, one of hypercycloid’s best friends in the world. Condolences to hypercycloid and to hypercycloid’s deceased friend’s family and other friends. Way more important than any game.
hypercycloid, dornb, din23 and 1 others liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:46 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.