• Mounce On Sportscenter

#5924  by apaladin
 Sat Nov 10, 2018 2:06 am
Mounce's game winning dunk was #2 on the top 10 plays of the day!! Pretty cool!
Last edited by apaladin on Sat Nov 10, 2018 11:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
OL FU, QCGlue and 1 others liked this
 #6000  by Davemeister
 Sun Nov 11, 2018 9:50 am
Thanks for the clarification! I was a trifle hung over yesterday morning and thought Mounce was a new football commit.
FUBeAR liked this
 #6005  by FUBeAR
 Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:11 pm
Davemeister wrote:
Thanks for the clarification! I was a trifle hung over yesterday morning and thought Mounce was a new football commit.
I thought it was the announcement that we had inked our 12th game next year with Mount Olivet University of North Carolina Eastern
Jasper liked this
 #6007  by Jasper
 Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:29 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Sat Nov 10, 2018 9:44 am
Sportscenter Top 10

Forge the dunk. That was the easy part for a 6'7" kid who leaps like a kangaroo. The play was right out of the old Pete Carril Princeton playbook. Clear out the left side of the court, put the ball in Rafferty's hand on top of the key to draw out their big man/shot blocker, Mounce moves as if to take a pass on the wing and then does a back door cut to the basket for the layup. Great pass and execution by the whole team. Bill Bradley would have been proud.
QCGlue liked this
 #6034  by Jasper
 Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:20 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Davemeister wrote:
I thought it was the announcement that we had inked our 12th game next year with Mount Olivet University of North Carolina Eastern
When the BeAR posts, ya'll need to be paying close attention. I assume the nickname for M.O.U.N.C. E. is the "mounties", BeAR? If they don't pack the stadium, nothing will.
 #6049  by FUBeAR
 Mon Nov 12, 2018 1:56 pm
Jasper wrote:
Mon Nov 12, 2018 12:20 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Davemeister wrote:
When the BeAR posts, ya'll need to be paying close attention. I assume the nickname for M.O.U.N.C. E. is the "mounties", BeAR? If they don't pack the stadium, nothing will.
sluggo knows their AD and brokered the arrangement.

He’s getting 1% of the gate & is holding a live art auction at halftime as compensation for his efforts.
 #6058  by Jasper
 Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:21 pm
I knew it had to be a big time connection. It's a major step up in class but we can do it. I would get tickets early...for both the game and the art auction. It will be bigger than ND-Clemson a few years back...… aside from the pull of the art auction. This is the kind of out of the box thinking that packs stadiums. Sluggo will make a fortune.
FUBeAR liked this