• In game thread

#77789  by gofurman
 Sat Oct 21, 2023 12:02 pm
Can’t do a negative Nancy thread for our games. That’s just bad mojo. Hopefully we can overcome that … I invite others to put in game here
 #77792  by Afurmanfan
 Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:12 pm
I expect us to win, but won’t be shocked if we don’t. Regardless, after watching Kerwin Bell interview this week where he couldn’t remember the name of his DE, I’ll take the Furman coaches, team and culture all day long. I guess with 32 transfers it is tough to know all your players. Go Paladins!
FUeveryday, FUBeAR liked this
 #77793  by gofurman
 Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:39 pm
Afurmanfan wrote:
I expect us to win, but won’t be shocked if we don’t. Regardless, after watching Kerwin Bell interview this week where he couldn’t remember the name of his DE, I’ll take the Furman coaches, team and culture all day long. I guess with 32 transfers it is tough to know all your players. Go Paladins!

I am going to try and keep with pros and cons.

One positive is no matter the outcome we should handle business for playoffs even at 8-3. Win today is huge but bonus. Unlike past years we aren’t in a do or die
FUeveryday liked this
 #77794  by FUeveryday
 Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:46 pm
Afurmanfan wrote:
We only have to remember like 4 right?
 #77795  by FUBeAR
 Sat Oct 21, 2023 1:55 pm
Afurmanfan wrote:
Maybe his prior Coaches at Florida State and Akron remember his name.