• important question ! Help

#75228  by gofurman
 Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:55 am
So I have Charter and ESPN+. Am I not able to get this game at all ? Even on my ESPN+?

Unfortunately it appears so. Do I have to have YouTube TV for our games now? Sure this has been asked but please help me understand. Thank you in advance !

GoFURMAN
 #75229  by bj93
 Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:13 am
You can still get it on espn+. I have spectrum so currently no espn but espn+ is still fine.
 #75230  by Roundball
 Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:28 am
ESPN+ is a paid subscription. It has nothing to do with Spectrum. Like bj93 said, you will get it. I have Spectrum and still watch +. Just make sure you watch + using the ESPN app.
Davemeister liked this
 #75243  by gofurman
 Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:20 am
Actually I don't know that that is going to work for me. It asked me what service I have (it does this about every 10th time) and when I said "Charter" it said that "this content is not available for your package or region"

More to the point I clicked on something LIVE - Sportscenter - and it told me the same thing. I have NEVER had this happen until today. I was just trying to open the "live" sportscenter... this concerns me

Thoughts?
 #75244  by stonemd
 Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:28 am
Is it possibly blocked out in certain areas? Probably not as it is a sell out. I am in Italy right now and it is not accessible. But I added a VPN to make it look like I am watching from New Jersey and it should work.
 #75245  by gofurman
 Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:55 am
stonemd wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 8:28 am
Is it possibly blocked out in certain areas? Probably not as it is a sell out. I am in Italy right now and it is not accessible. But I added a VPN to make it look like I am watching from New Jersey and it should work.
Thanks ! I did a basic IT thing.. changed my password.. lol, and now it works on my phone and tablet - not sure about my PC until later
 #75251  by Roundball
 Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:49 am
gofurman wrote:
Actually I don't know that that is going to work for me. It asked me what service I have (it does this about every 10th time) and when I said "Charter" it said that "this content is not available for your package or region"

More to the point I clicked on something LIVE - Sportscenter - and it told me the same thing. I have NEVER had this happen until today. I was just trying to open the "live" sportscenter... this concerns me

Thoughts?
You are trying to get into live ESPN. You need to get into ESPN+. Do you have an account with ESPN+? If so, click on ESPN+ for access. If not, register for an account using a UserID and password. You will need to choose to pay monthly or annually and you will need to input your payment card info. If you do that, you will be able to watch the game.
 #75268  by gofurman
 Sat Sep 09, 2023 1:56 pm
Roundball wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:49 am
gofurman wrote:

Thoughts?
You are trying to get into live ESPN. You need to get into ESPN+. Do you have an account with ESPN+? If so, click on ESPN+ for access. If not, register for an account using a UserID and password. You will need to choose to pay monthly or annually and you will need to input your payment card info. If you do that, you will be able to watch the game.
Thanks. I do pay for ESPN+. 9.99 a month I think. Been paying for years to watch Furman games etc

I am able to watch some games now (BC v Holy Cross) but not others where I get the “content not available for your package or region “ msg

EDIT. I see. I am getting all the ESPN+ games but not the ones listed as only on ESPN or ESPN2 etc. Whew.

THANKS !!!!!!!
apaladin, Roundball liked this
 #75280  by FurmAlum
 Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:34 pm
When I tried to watch the Western Sammy game earlier before it was delayed I kept getting a major league baseball game whenever I clicked on West/Sam. I finally got it but it took awhile.

Now when I click on UNC App State and APSU UT all I get is major league baseball. #$%^%e damn ESPN!

Anybody know what up with that???

I have Xfinity.