• Clemson Roll Call

#2997  by Flagman
 Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:54 pm
Who's making the trip?
Flags - 2
 #3016  by FUBeAR
 Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:01 pm
Mrs. FUBeAR will be making her 1st trip into Death Valley (well...other than her trip down the aisle on her wedding day). FUBeAR is attending also.

Coming up Friday and staying behind enemy lines Friday night as we're going to dinner, etc. with my cousin (Father's side, once removed) from NJ, whom I've never met. Her fiancee is a new hire working in Clemson's Athletic Department. So, I plan to slip him some roofies or waterboard him (haven't decided which will be more effective yet) to gain inside scoop and pass it along to Coach Hendrix Saturday AM.

When you see the Paladins score on their 1st play, you can just say it quietly to yourselves, "Thanks FUBeAR."
Last edited by FUBeAR on Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paladin82 liked this
 #3019  by apaladin
 Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:08 am
fupaladin01 wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 9:48 pm
Fupaladin01 bringing the lady. 4 more meeting us there and hoping to find tickets outside.
There are a lot of great tickets and reasonable on eBay via stub hub. Even shows the view of the field from the seats you are buying.
 #3027  by Fred Garvin
 Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:18 am
Fred and SHSG will be setting up shop in Jervey Meadows....baseball field parking.....stop by and have some cool morning beverages.....
FUBeAR liked this
 #3049  by palafan
 Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:20 pm
Everything about this game makes me want to just watch it on TV. Chief among my reasons that I am not going is that I really don't care to run into my recent ex-girlfriend that is a former Clemson cheerleader and is sure to be there.
fufanatic and 1 others liked this
 #3066  by OL FU
 Tue Aug 28, 2018 7:04 am
ME plus two, unfortunately the two are Clempsin fans.
 #3087  by hawg
 Tue Aug 28, 2018 9:20 pm
I'll be sitting in a sea of orange with one of my bridge partners who has season tix. Not excited about any of it.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.