• This AM's Scrimmage

#2924  by tim
 Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:42 am
I enjoyed a beautiful morning in Paladin Stadium. Clay feared everyone wasn't awake so he woke everyone up including me and I was in the middle of the stands. Apologies, I'm not as adept on offensive formations as some of you and have read the concerns of some, but I saw the same sets I saw all last year with some shotgun and some under center. Several plays would have gone for long TDs except for the quick practice whistles. ( screen pass 12 to 88, one draw, and one option play) Only problem I saw was a little trouble with the exchanges from center, shotgun and up under center. Red 4, 12 and 19 got all the snaps at qb. 12 completed a 40 yard pass. I'm excited. I think we are developing an offense our defense will be proud of.
AstroDin and 1 others liked this
 #2925  by DungeonRealm
 Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:56 am
tim wrote:
I enjoyed a beautiful morning in Paladin Stadium. Clay feared everyone wasn't awake so he woke everyone up including me and I was in the middle of the stands. Apologies, I'm not as adept on offensive formations as some of you and have read the concerns of some, but I saw the same sets I saw all last year with some shotgun and some under center. Several plays would have gone for long TDs except for the quick practice whistles. ( screen pass 12 to 88, one draw, and one option play) Only problem I saw was a little trouble with the exchanges from center, shotgun and up under center. Red 4, 12 and 19 got all the snaps at qb. 12 completed a 40 yard pass. I'm excited. I think we are developing an offense our defense will be proud of.

Thanks for the update!
So I guess we can assume Harris Roberts is still injured
 #2930  by AstroDin
 Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:32 pm
tim wrote:
12 (Lincoln) 88 (Bell) — 4 (Granger) 19 (Sisson)
 #2935  by apaladin
 Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:39 pm
Thanks I feel a little bit better. Maybe I can get a little sleep tonight. I haven't slept since leaving PS Saturday. ;)
 #2967  by gofurman
 Fri Aug 24, 2018 1:29 pm
DungeonRealm wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 11:56 am
tim wrote:

Thanks for the update!
So I guess we can assume Harris Roberts is still injured
May I ask what is Roberts injuris? thanks

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.