• All Home Games on Channel 62.

#2577  by fufanatic
 Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:13 am
apaladin wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 9:37 am
I plan to be in PS but...
http://furmanpaladins.com/sports/m-foot ... 0803e2c14y

Games will also be available on either espn3 or espn+.
Great news for Furman fans in the local area that can't make the games! I went ahead and purchased ESPN+ and it was maybe 50 bucks for the year. Should get to watch a ton of other sporting events too. But I am hoping that at least some of the games will still be on ESPN3. I'm guessing that's a bit bigger audience than ESPN+.
 #2580  by Flagman
 Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:23 am
As fufanatic said, good for folks who can't make it out to beautiful Paladin Stadium, but also gives some an excuse not to go out to Paladin Stadium.
Thankful for the support of the folks in Spartanburg.
 #2584  by MNORM
 Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:03 pm
dornb wrote:
Fri Aug 03, 2018 10:24 am
I will be in Paladin Stadium! Go Paladins!
Ditto...+3. This is good for Furman Football. Nothing wrong with exposure to the local college football fan sitting on his/her couch flipping through games. Thinking about the long-term.
Would be nice if there was a way to have the fixed cameras positioned on the visitors side to show the bigger crowd. Probably not realistic though...
Bootie, dornb liked this
 #2748  by The Jackal
 Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:59 am
purplehorse wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:55 am
Anybody know any details about TV for away games?

How much does ESPN3 subscription cost?
I think ESPN3 is "free" with your subscription to ESPN (which generally requires a cable package, etc.)

ESPN+, as I understand it, is a $5.00 a month service (or somewhere thereabout). I think they are both streaming services.
 #2757  by fufanatic
 Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:32 pm
Jackal is correct. ESPN3 comes with cable package. Although I pay for internet only through a cable company and ESPN3 works for me, so maybe you just need to be able to put in your username/password for some sort of approved cable company to get it.

I bought ESPN+ a few months ago. It's 50 bucks a year if you buy all at once. 5 bucks a month if you went month-to-month during football/basketball season. I haven't used it yet, so the latter might be the way to go if you're not as interested in spring/summer programming.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.