• Coach Clay Hendrix Interview

#30808  by apaladin
 Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:10 am
Really good interview with CCH Thursday evening with Phil Kornblut. Everyone needs to listen. It made me feel a little better. Will post a link below. Here are a few highlights:
1. Fall games are a possibility. Have at least 2 teams willing to play.
2. Have talked to ACC teams
3. CCH is sort of bewildered to by the decision. FU was handling the virus well, had a few positives but all was going well.
4. The NCAA is supposed to have an FCS playoff plan by Aug. 21st.
5. SoCon is committed to having a spring conference season with or without playoffs.
6. Practice to resume on Monday.
https://sportstalksc.com/
Scroll down on the right side until you see the 8/13 show.
FUKA61, fufanatic, Paul C and 1 others liked this
 #30896  by dornb
 Sat Aug 15, 2020 2:44 pm
apaladin wrote:
Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:10 am
Really good interview with CCH Thursday evening with Phil Kornblut. Everyone needs to listen. It made me feel a little better. Will post a link below. Here are a few highlights:
1. Fall games are a possibility. Have at least 2 teams willing to play.
2. Have talked to ACC teams
3. CCH is sort of bewildered to by the decision. FU was handling the virus well, had a few positives but all was going well.
4. The NCAA is supposed to have an FCS playoff plan by Aug. 21st.
5. SoCon is committed to having a spring conference season with or without playoffs.
6. Practice to resume on Monday.
https://sportstalksc.com/
Scroll down on the right side until you see the 8/13 show.
The only show on there now is the 8/14 show. Where would the 8/13 show be now?
 #30899  by Roundball
 Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:33 pm
purplehorse wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:12 pm
So maybe the post from Clay yesterday saying NO FURMAN football in the fall is not true? So much for the clarity I thought we had gained.
The interview is from Thursday. The announcement of no football was made on Friday. Seems clear to me. No fall football.
 #30905  by Flagman
 Sat Aug 15, 2020 4:25 pm
Roundball wrote:
purplehorse wrote:
So maybe the post from Clay yesterday saying NO FURMAN football in the fall is not true? So much for the clarity I thought we had gained.
The interview is from Thursday. The announcement of no football was made on Friday. Seems clear to me. No fall football.
I already planning on watching the grandson play soccer this fall.
 #30911  by purplehorse
 Sat Aug 15, 2020 6:06 pm
Roundball wrote:
purplehorse wrote:
Oh now I see-the interview comments posted above were at 1 AM Friday not today. Case closed. No fall football for FURMAN.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.