• Coaches Interviews

#28099  by apaladin
 Tue May 19, 2020 9:16 pm
Heard CCH on Mark Ryan’s show this afternoon on ESPN Upstate. If you don’t know him he has bee here a year or so and is U of Florida grad. Says he like it here and I have heard him speak highly of Furman many times. The CCH interview was as expected, It’s tough, has confidence in Davis and Donnelly yada, yada, yada. They did talk a little about the way things are now, paying players etc. He said he hates to see what it will be like in 10-15 years. Ain’t that the truth. Coach Harker was on Phil Kornblut’s show but I missed it. Did anyone hear that? Btw Davis said on tonight’s news to expect more cuts. Have not heard anything encouraging from her in regards to FU athletics. Hope I am wrong but the future of all Furman athletics is in jeopardy with the current leadership. Sickening that Wofford, half the size of FU, is standing tall in regards to sports and FU is sinking.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.