• Thanks/Scott Keeler Info

#21044  by DanScott
 Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:56 am
Wanted to say thank you to those who have helped with the show. 10 of you I think, and you know who you are. I am grateful. If any others of you would like to help, you can here. No amount too small: www.PayPal.me/DanScott33

Now, I hope you'll also help Scott Keeler. He has a PayPal donation button on his blog now - furmansportsreport.com. Please support his work in covering the Paladins.
fufanatic, hypercycloid, Paul C and 2 others liked this
 #21636  by gofurman
 Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:11 pm
Bump. Thanks to both Dan and Scott !!! What you do really helps the FU name and we love the information

A sincere thanks
Gofurman (John)

And thanks PaulC on the bump! I had missed this thread
 #24058  by Furman Sports Report
 Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:08 am
Just wanted to thank you all who have contributed to the Furman Sports Report. I can't express how much your support - both financially and by simply reading my stories - is appreciated! Also thanks to Dan Scott for promoting my site as well.

Now that I'm signed up here, I will try to post links to stories I've written pertinent to discussions.

I created the Furman Sports Report to fill a void in local coverage that seems to be getting bigger each day. Not to throw stones, but I know that myself and SoConJohn were the only media members in attendance at each of the last two basketball games, both of which were pretty big games.

For more on how the FSR came to be, here's the story I wrote in November when I created a way for PayPal donations: http://www.furmansportsreport.com/2019/ ... ports.html

Thanks again for your support!
-Scott Keeler
fufanatic, apaladin, dornb and 2 others liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.