Wow
45-10 over a team that has great QB and WR
1-0 in conference
WAY TO GO FURMAN PALADINS
OL play
Willingness to blitz !!!
People jumping routes !!!
Special teams excellent. No Durden KOR
I did not see 45-10 coming I fully admit!!!
the aggression was AWESOME! We didn’t lay back. We decided we would trust our players

Work to do
- Safeties. I saw in the other thread that paladindeuce saw same thing. Come up and hit someone!
- OL. - I understand we ran in middle to set up outside runs. Worked beautifully but we really need more push in middle of OL unless I am missing something here ? Help me understand if I am not understanding ? Usually I see us hit middle run for three yards and then hit outside .. other than the huge blast by Abrams it was one yard per middle attempt
- Couldn’t quite get to Riddle. I watched Austin Peay and they actually sacked him more I think. We kept getting close but didn’t get to him much.
- Penalties were uncharacteristic. That one drive of Mercr we couldn't run a play without a penalty. I admit we are very good at not getting penalized and thus that was quite odd.
- Early on, as some others noted, we striggled w some tackling - but Devezin is a load!
- Can't drop punts. That was a chance for MO to switch to Mercer early in game.. luckily we recovered it. I would be fine if we just fair catch them all honestly - like a year or so ago where we fair caught every on
—-

Who was carted off. ? PM me. 90 somebody - it’s on replay on ESPN

Did 28 Jones play?

no play by Weems or Shiflett both not dressed. Kearse left game did not return but looked ok. Hanff not dressed
Last edited by gofurman on Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #17230  by AstroDin
 Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:14 pm
concerning injuries - why don't you bother to read other posts?
 #17232  by gofurman
 Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:44 pm
AstroDin wrote:
Astro, you are a great guy but that was a little bit rude man.. I was on road
I was driving and made a post in drive thru (Lol at me) - I didn't have time to read every post on here while driving

Sometimes life interferes with reading every post :D. To correct my apparent error I will go read Every post now.. OK?

Posts read: They didn't mention who was carted off. One said Vann was possibly hurt bad - maybe it was him? Also, none of the other posts mentioned Hanff and surprised no post mentioned Kearse coming out of game and staying - out.. that's big when he and Weems play the same position. definitely merits mention
Affirm liked this
 #17295  by gofurman
 Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:14 pm
AstroDin wrote:
sYou replied to AP just a few minutes ago. Why the tone with me?

Why don't you reply to PMs? :D