• Who is leaving??

#64081  by AstroDin
 Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:44 am
^^^ The Stephens, Stainfield, and Maier lineup was lethal on passing downs.
Depth at NG is a concern, and it looks like Furman is addressing with offers to transfers and HS seniors.

Watching these highlights showcases Furman's edge speed, talent, and depth—especially at Bandit. The ability to rotate Clark and Maier gives the Furman defense a big matchup advantage.

I'm curious to see what position incoming recruit David Alabi plays. Alabi is 6-2 240 and played DE and OLB at Pickerington North.
 #64087  by The Jackal
 Wed Jan 11, 2023 8:41 am
AstroDin wrote:
Wed Jan 11, 2023 7:44 am
^^^ The Stephens, Stainfield, and Maier lineup was lethal on passing downs.
Depth at NG is a concern, and it looks like Furman is addressing with offers to transfers and HS seniors.

Watching these highlights showcases Furman's edge speed, talent, and depth—especially at Bandit. The ability to rotate Clark and Maier gives the Furman defense a big matchup advantage.

I'm curious to see what position incoming recruit David Alabi plays. Alabi is 6-2 240 and played DE and OLB at Pickerington North.

The NG depth chart was hit a bit with Seth Johnson sort of accelerating through his Furman career. I think he was probably a guy Furman expected to be there this season.

I expect we'll try to find someone to fill in that depth chart.

From the looks of it, if we take a portal guy this season we seem most interested in interior DL and TE.
 #64168  by FUBeAR
 Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:36 pm
apaladin wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 2:23 am
Ryan Miller is playing in the Hula Bowl so not coming back.
Fun Fact about tomorrow’s Hula Bowl

#64170  by cavedweller2
 Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:42 pm
Shouldn’t they be wearing Hula skirts? Just asking.
FUBeAR, fupaladin01 liked this
 #64173  by FUBeAR
 Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:48 pm
cavedweller2 wrote:
Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:42 pm
Shouldn’t they be wearing Hula skirts? Just asking.
If there is a PC Hell, CD just bought an express ticket on the Acela Train to that destination!
 #64174  by cavedweller2
 Fri Jan 13, 2023 5:55 pm
Actually I think the Lady Referees do a good job. They have to be better, know the rules more thoroughly. It’s a misogynistic dominated profession.

Recent Topics

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:19 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.