• Furman at UTC Negative Nancy Game Thread

#78955  by FUTex
 Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:03 pm
There are caverns in Chattanooga full of troglodytes and here you are arguing. Look people, we have to pull the mojo together if we're going to defeat those mascot-confused deranged lunatics that make up the bizarre and frenzied UTC Cult.
Bootie, MNORM, Mr. Taggart liked this
 #78959  by Bootie
 Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:06 pm
gf I put multiple laughing emojis in there to try to indicate I’m just trying to have some fun, good natured humor. I’m sorry you took it as seriously as you did. I apologize for stepping over the line. Kumbaya, let’s all hold hands and create a circle of mojo to defeat the snakes, the shoes, the birds, or whatever mascot we face this week.
✌️❤️🤙
 #78960  by gofurman
 Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:22 pm
gman84 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:38 am
I can't remember the coach... He was asked in a post game presser why a certain RB was not on the field more ? His answer was very short, "he's going to get my QB killed." Might have been Mike Tomlin.
That’s a good one. Nice
 #78961  by cavedweller2
 Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:23 pm
My neighbor still hasn’t returned from what I guess was a trip to Cullowhee. I think he headed on out into the hills. We have been feeding Malachai for him. Which is no problem at all. Malachai seems happy so I am not worried.
 #78962  by gofurman
Bootie wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:06 pm
gf I put multiple laughing emojis in there to try to indicate I’m just trying to have some fun, good natured humor. I’m sorry you took it as seriously as you did. I apologize for stepping over the line. Kumbaya, let’s all hold hands and create a circle of mojo to defeat the snakes, the shoes, the birds, or whatever mascot we face this week.
✌️❤️🤙
Good deal. Beat utc. Go Furman. !!! Shake that rattler
 #78969  by FUBeAR
 Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:54 pm
cavedweller2 wrote:
My neighbor still hasn’t returned from what I guess was a trip to Cullowhee. I think he headed on out into the hills. We have been feeding Malachai for him. Which is no problem at all. Malachai seems happy so I am not worried.
That the tunnel rat neighbor?

Do he have cavern experiences also?
 #78976  by FUBeAR
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 6:37 am
FUTex wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:03 pm
There are caverns in Chattanooga full of troglodytes and here you are arguing. Look people, we have to pull the mojo together if we're going to defeat those mascot-confused deranged lunatics that make up the bizarre and frenzied UTC Cult.
Looks like some mojo has begun to take effect...

Could this be the work of Cavedweller's neighbor the Tunnel Rat / Cavern Capybara?

,,,,or have the filthy TrainDrivingSnakeBirds gone off the grid intentionally to plan their feathered, scaly attack via rail?
 #78978  by FUTex
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 9:23 am
Good work FUBear. That's exactly the kind of research and intel we need to adjust our mojo plan.
 #78985  by FUBeAR
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 10:19 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 8:51 am
FUTex wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:42 am
FUBear has exposed the BIG LIE! I too am angry. "How dare you" I say in my best Greta Thunberg.

I am indeed consulting a good attorney. But first I'm consulting a board certified physician. To treat my apoplexy.

Next thing you know they'll be claiming that the championship, 2nd place, and so on are not discreet placements. Rather they exist on a continuum. I, for one, will not submit to the mob. This is the trench I am willing to die in.

The Paladins have to win this Saturday to stop UTC's venality and misdirections before they infect the rest of the nation.
Before today, it was only prevaricating media types and giggly YouTube content creators…but now it’s from an Official State Source.

https://gomocs.com/news/2023/10/31/foo ... -week.aspx

The standings have the Paladins and Mocs in a virtual tie for first…

The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga is part of the State Government of one of the 50 States of the U-Nited States of America.

So, now, we have let this become the Official Policy Position of the United States of America that Chattanooga is tied with Furman for 1st place in the Southern Conference Football standings.

This is an outrage! It’s a conspiratorial crime of the highest order!! Where are Matt Cavanaugh and Rona Coney Barrett?? They should be out in front of this along with President Davis, VP/AD Donnelly, and Coach Hendrix.

COMPLETE FAILURE AND ABROGATION OF THEIR DUTIES TO US AS ALUMNI AND FANS!!!!
Again…Chattanooga is spreading THEIR BIG LIE in their Game Notes…

“The 13th-ranked Chattanooga Mocs and No. 2 Furman Paladins are tied for first with the Mocs 6-1 and Paladins 5-0”
https://s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/side ... _Notes.pdf

These SnakyBirds are blatant and incorrigible. Why have we not out a stop to this.

Need to add Hunter Reid to the guilty-list of Davis, Donnelly, and Hendrix. How many press releases have we seen from Mr. Reid demanding an immediate retraction of this misinformation? FUBeAR hasn’t seen any. Is Mr. Reid asleep at his teletype machine?

THIS MUST NOT STAND!!

FUBeAR is calling for tomorrow, Friday 11/3, to be a Day of Purple Anger when we all must take to the streets and mostly non-violently protest this ongoing assault upon our Paladin sensibilities. Won’t you join FUBeAR in expressing our RAGE?
 #78994  by cavedweller2
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 11:33 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:54 pm
cavedweller2 wrote:
That the tunnel rat neighbor?

Do he have cavern experiences also?
Yes this is the tunnel rat neighbor. I suspect he headed on out to Chattanooga. He always talked about seeing Ruby Falls and Rock City. He can be a bit bizzare acting at times
 #79018  by FUTex
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:58 pm
I will be joining the Day of Purple Rage this Friday. The BIG LIE must not stand. While mostly non-violent, torch-lit mobs of farm implement wielding peasants will likely storm Rock City and Ruby Falls. Well, we haven't gathered a mob of peasants just yet, but you get the idea. If anyone knows where we can get a mob of peasants (I'm thinking 1381 English peasantry, a la Wat Tyler, or 1789 French Reveillon riots) please let me know. We will also accept any mobs associated with Food Riots... those are pretty good. Anway, the point is the BIG LIE must not stand.
Bootie liked this
 #79021  by cavedweller2
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:45 pm
Seeing as November 4 is one day before November 5 we also need a Guy Fawkes look a like.
 #79022  by FUBeAR
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:48 pm
FUTex wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 2:58 pm
I will be joining the Day of Purple Rage this Friday. The BIG LIE must not stand. While mostly non-violent, torch-lit mobs of farm implement wielding peasants will likely storm Rock City and Ruby Falls. Well, we haven't gathered a mob of peasants just yet, but you get the idea. If anyone knows where we can get a mob of peasants (I'm thinking 1381 English peasantry, a la Wat Tyler, or 1789 French Reveillon riots) please let me know. We will also accept any mobs associated with Food Riots... those are pretty good. Anway, the point is the BIG LIE must not stand.
This is FUBeAR‘a kinda mob…

…and FUBeAR ain’t sayin’ that last image is Mocs Head Coach Rusty Wright, but he ain’t sayin’ it ain’t him neither.

Last edited by FUBeAR on Thu Nov 02, 2023 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Paladin82 liked this
 #79027  by cavedweller2
 Thu Nov 02, 2023 5:34 pm
cavedweller2 wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 3:45 pm
Seeing as November 4 is one day before November 5 we also need a Guy Fawkes look a like.
Actually I have made a huge mistake. WE don’t need a Guy Fawkes look a like. WE need to be on the look out for one. If you see someone sneaking around dressed like it is 1605 it is more than likely him.

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:19 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.