• Zoom Meeting with Jason Donnelly on Football

Would you like to have a Zoom meeting with Jason Donnelly?

Yes
64%
No
36%
 #35950  by Affirm
 Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:24 pm
apaladin wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:06 pm
affirm wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:40 pm
Furmanoid wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:05 pm
affirm wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:58 pm
Fred Garvin wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:06 am
FEAR
Pure fear on the part of leadership.

Very pure and very justifiable fear, yes?
Outside spaced out with masks on and presumably everybody aware of their own age and risk factors I think it MAY border on less than justifiable. If we don’t play, better hope they come me up with vaccine 2.0 super fast or who knows when we’ll play again.
Presumably everybody aware of their own age and risk factors? Maybe not true in SC which has very bad COVID numbers, and maybe not especially in Greenville County, which for months has had worse COVID numbers than other large population centers in SC practically every single day.
Since there are app. 100k more people in Greenville County than the second most populated county(Richland) it stands to reason the most caese would be in Greenville County.
Sure. But if you compare cases per 100,000 population (or “per capita”), Greenville County is doing much worse than Richland and Charleston, on number of cases and of percentage of tests positive. Likewise is true for S’burg Co & Anderson Co compared to Richland and Charleston. Furthermore, it’s not that Richland or Charleston are doing well. All of SC is still bad.
 #35984  by Fred Garvin
 Wed Jan 27, 2021 7:34 am
CharlieFU wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 2:42 pm
I presume the reason Flagman thought there would be a better response is the overwhelming number of times on the UFFP that questions are asked about various things that could be answered by Jason. Duh?

Same for the basketball thread.

PS to Fred Garvin: I think it would be a good thing if we ended up talking about renovating Timmons!
Championship banners always dress up a place........
Furmanoid, Davemeister liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.