• Ticketmaster

#71379  by gman84
 Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:46 am
Like all changes in the digital world, there will be glitches. We have four months until kick off. Patience "grass hoppers" :D
Roundball, FUBeAR, dornb liked this
 #71382  by Affirm
 Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:53 am
gman84 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 7:46 am
Like all changes in the digital world, there will be glitches. We have four months until kick off. Patience "grass hoppers" :D
Exactly!!!!!!!! (I’m one of those.)
 #71396  by Paladin64
 Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:33 pm
Davemeister wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:43 am
If you want paper tickets, you will prolly have to print them yourself.

I'm guessing our Football Program did not want to start the ticketing process until after Dins Day. Surely a blast from Dwight will be forthcoming.
Print at home is no more. Apple Wallet or Google Pay Wallet is where you will put your tickets for gameday, just like an airline ticket. Wallet tickets are proximity tickets (no barcode). There is also the gameday barcode that refreshes every five seconds. No more texting a screenshot.
 #71397  by Roundball
 Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:59 pm
Paladin64 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 12:33 pm
Davemeister wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 11:43 am
If you want paper tickets, you will prolly have to print them yourself.

I'm guessing our Football Program did not want to start the ticketing process until after Dins Day. Surely a blast from Dwight will be forthcoming.
Print at home is no more. Apple Wallet or Google Pay Wallet is where you will put your tickets for gameday, just like an airline ticket. Wallet tickets are proximity tickets (no barcode). There is also the gameday barcode that refreshes every five seconds. No more texting a screenshot.
It is a good system. Apple Wallet works wonderfully. Thank you Dwight for keeping the fees low and for making the transition as easy one.
 #71398  by Paladin64
 Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:01 pm
Davemeister wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:26 pm
I logged on, but I couldn't find a thing about how to claim my tickets. It was like having to start from scratch. I'm so confused.
Your email address that we sent the renewal notice to is your login. Your season tickets are in the Account Manager system of TM. Your Account Manager is located at www.furmanpaladins.com under the Tickets dropdown. https://furmanpaladins.com/sports/2020/ ... h=football

Account Manager is different from Ticketmaster.com. Your problem could be several things.
1. You may be logging into Ticketmaster.com instead of Account Manager. Your season ticket invoice is in Account Manager.
2. If you are using a different email address than the one that we have in your account.
3. You may have more than one TM account.
Call me at 864-607-5148 and we can figure it out.

TM is really 3 separate ticketing systems that have been tied together to act as one.
Host - The original system that is DOS based and is still used for programming. The customer never sees this system.
Account Manager - TM system that is used for managing season ticket sales, suite, and hospitality sales. The NFL is responsible for many of the innovations in this part of TM.
Ticketmaster.com - This is the single event and most modern part of the TM universe. It is cloud-based and very Windows-friendly. This is the Ticketmaster app that you can download to your phone to buy single-game tickets, concert tickets, etc. Also, all resale of season or single-game tickets is handled on Ticketmaster.com.
 #71399  by Paladin64
 Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:05 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:35 pm
Davemeister wrote:
I logged on, but I couldn't find a thing about how to claim my tickets. It was like having to start from scratch. I'm so confused.
Yeah - no records of current seats, etc. Assuming they will get all of that uploaded soon
All season tickets were uploaded weeks ago. Call me at 864-607-5148 and we can figure it out.
 #71403  by FUBeAR
 Thu Apr 27, 2023 4:34 pm
Paladin64 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:05 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:35 pm
Davemeister wrote:
Yeah - no records of current seats, etc. Assuming they will get all of that uploaded soon
All season tickets were uploaded weeks ago. Call me at 864-607-5148 and we can figure it out.
Good to know. Will talk. Hope to see you at the FFPA Social tomorrow night.

Just guessing that previously having a TicketMaster account may be the ‘conflict.’ Have no doubt we’ll get it all worked out before Furman returns the opening Kickoff vs. TTU for a TD.

FUBeAR don’t really care where his ‘seats’ are, TBH. FUBeAR don’t sit down during Furman Football games. C’mon man…who can sit while the Paladins are a-whompin’ and a-whumpin’ up and down the gridirons?
 #71416  by Davemeister
 Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:06 am
Just got off the phone with Dwight. Turns out I have two TM accounts: one acct. had my email address but no tix, the other had my tickets but no email address. Guess this is the reason I did not receive a renewal notice.

All taken care of and I am re-upped for 2023. See yall at the Stadium. Thanks, Dwight!
FUBeAR liked this
 #71418  by QCGlue
 Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:43 am
Davemeister wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2023 10:06 am
Just got off the phone with Dwight. Turns out I have two TM accounts: one acct. had my email address but no tix, the other had my tickets but no email address. Guess this is the reason I did not receive a renewal notice.

All taken care of and I am re-upped for 2023. See yall at the Stadium. Thanks, Dwight!
Dwight is the BEST!
Davemeister, FUBeAR, gman84 and 1 others liked this
 #71764  by apaladin
 Sat May 13, 2023 12:54 am
Tried to renew my season tickets, logged into my ticketmaster/furman account clicked on pay invoice and it comr up no invoice at this time.
 #71765  by gman84
 Sat May 13, 2023 9:31 am
Renewed mine Thursday night with NO problems. When people in my office have issues with technology, I tell them it is do to “user error.” That is followed by a look! I struggle with technology. It is a direct result of grey matter malfunction. Too many concussions and recreational choices. 😉
 #71766  by MNORM
 Sat May 13, 2023 9:50 am
Paladin64 wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 1:01 pm
Davemeister wrote:
Your email address that we sent the renewal notice to is your login. Your season tickets are in the Account Manager system of TM. Your Account Manager is located at www.furmanpaladins.com under the Tickets dropdown. https://furmanpaladins.com/sports/2020/ ... h=football

Account Manager is different from Ticketmaster.com. Your problem could be several things.
1. You may be logging into Ticketmaster.com instead of Account Manager. Your season ticket invoice is in Account Manager.
2. If you are using a different email address than the one that we have in your account.
3. You may have more than one TM account.
Call me at 864-607-5148 and we can figure it out.

TM is really 3 separate ticketing systems that have been tied together to act as one.
Host - The original system that is DOS based and is still used for programming. The customer never sees this system.
Account Manager - TM system that is used for managing season ticket sales, suite, and hospitality sales. The NFL is responsible for many of the innovations in this part of TM.
Ticketmaster.com - This is the single event and most modern part of the TM universe. It is cloud-based and very Windows-friendly. This is the Ticketmaster app that you can download to your phone to buy single-game tickets, concert tickets, etc. Also, all resale of season or single-game tickets is handled on Ticketmaster.com.

I've yet to receive a renewal notice email. Do I need to do something manually? I've logged into Ticketmaster and clicked on the "Renewal Season Tickets" link but it just says "No Events". Do I need to call someone to get me into the system?
 #71767  by Davemeister
 Sat May 13, 2023 10:02 am
Same problem I had. Yes, you will need to call.
 #71777  by MNORM
 Mon May 15, 2023 8:53 am
Davemeister wrote:
Sat May 13, 2023 10:02 am
Same problem I had. Yes, you will need to call.
Ok thanks...I'll give Dwight a call.

Recent Topics

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:19 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.