• Prediculations - guess the score and WIN FREE MONEY !!!

#3842  by FUBeAR
 Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:50 pm
sluggo wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:41 pm
Furman
Colgate

Sorry Davemeister; but I win!

The score will not be 0-0 but it will be blank with "Canceled" in the middle.

See proof :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xdxvyre5csf1 ... u.png?dl=0

:D
Re: Prediculations - guess the score and WIN FREE MONEY !!!

One (1) may be the loneliest number and we may get saved by zero (0), but they are still integers and, thus, may constitute a score. A ‘blank’ is not an integer, nor even a representation of a number (such as x can be), thus a ‘blank’ is not an acceptable guess for a “score.” Your response is, therefore, inadmissible in this contest and FUBeAR remains the winner!

Harrumph, and I thought you Computer Science majors were good with your cipherin’
 #3843  by sluggo
 Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:55 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:50 pm
sluggo wrote:
Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:41 pm
Furman
Colgate

Sorry Davemeister; but I win!

The score will not be 0-0 but it will be blank with "Canceled" in the middle.

See proof :
https://www.dropbox.com/s/5xdxvyre5csf1 ... u.png?dl=0

:D
Re: Prediculations - guess the score and WIN FREE MONEY !!!

One (1) may be the loneliest number and we may get saved by zero (0), but they are still integers and, thus, may constitute a score. A ‘blank’ is not an integer, nor even a representation of a number (such as x can be), thus a ‘blank’ is not an acceptable guess for a “score.” Your response is, therefore, inadmissible in this contest and FUBeAR remains the winner!

Harrumph, and I thought you Computer Science majors were good with your cipherin’
Nope, I still win because a game must be played to achieve an official score of 0-0.

:lol:
 #3906  by Davemeister
 Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:12 am
If you look at the scoreboard before a game begins, the score is 0-0. Since the 2018 Furman - Colgate game will never be played, the score will always remain 0-0. Since I made my prediction after the game had been cancelled, that lets gofurman off the hook.
gofurman liked this
 #3910  by gofurman
 Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:00 am
Davemeister wrote:
If you look at the scoreboard before a game begins, the score is 0-0. Since the 2018 Furman - Colgate game will never be played, the score will always remain 0-0. Since I made my prediction after the game had been cancelled, that lets gofurman off the hook.
whew.. that was a close one ;)
Davemeister liked this
 #3968  by sluggo
 Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:28 am
Davemeister wrote:
But this game was canceled before the score board was turned on. :D
Please donate my winnings to the Paladin club.

LOL!

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 1:19 am

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.