• At Austin Peay

#21311  by The Jackal
 Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:37 pm
Hard to express how impactful that Wofford loss was.

Win that game, and we are sitting with a bye week and potentially two home games. With a loss, we barely make the field and will endure multiple cross country flights to keep the dream alive.
gofurman liked this
 #21312  by MNORM
 Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:41 pm
youwouldno wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:26 pm
I wonder if the University even submitted a bid to host the game.
They did. And I've been told from multiple reliable sources that it was more aggressive than past bids.
Paul C liked this
 #21313  by fufanatic
 Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:42 pm
The Jackal wrote:

Win that game, and we are sitting with a bye week and potentially two home games. With a loss, we barely make the field and will endure multiple cross country flights to keep the dream alive.
And yet we were told that the team wasn’t ready to play. Pretty stunning how that was possible with everything on the line. Oh well. Moving on, I would love to win Saturday and have a second game at a big seed. I think if we play our game and get good QB play we could win two games.
dornb, palafan, gofurman liked this
 #21314  by The Jackal
 Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:46 pm
fufanatic wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:42 pm
The Jackal wrote:

And yet we were told that the team wasn’t ready to play. Pretty stunning how that was possible with everything on the line. Oh well. Moving on, I would love to win Saturday and have a second game at a big seed. I think if we play our game and get good QB play we could win two games.
If we get consistent QB play, I'll give us a puncher's chance against anyone.

We're going to play a team that lost to the SoCon's worst team.
 #21321  by Paul C
 Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:59 pm
Jasper wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:22 pm
Haven’t been there since stationed at Fort Campbell with the 101st. Probably not going to revisit that whole episode but maybe just the game. Proud of the Dins. Way to go!
Did you know Jimi Hendrix?
 #21323  by Paul C
 Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:05 pm
They lost to ETSU by 6 and beat Mercer 48-34 in a shootout where Mercer turned it over 3 times to APSU 0.

We are slightly higher in Sagarin 135 to 144. Adjusting for home field it’s basically a pick em game.
 #21326  by DungeonRealm
 Sun Nov 24, 2019 2:07 pm
Googling Austin Peay stadium, seems like it was redone recently, looks pretty nice

Recent Topics

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar Missing Players

by AllTimeFU

Fri Sep 20, 2024 10:32 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

User avatar TV

by Louis Tully

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:39 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.