#55923  by The Jackal
 Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:29 pm
The defense is overmatched.

We've been a top half SoCon defense since Vaughn took over. We'll probably be the same again this year. I'm not worried about the defense.

For the last few years, what's been holding us back is inconsistent offensive play. We're moving the ball pretty well against one of the FBS' best defenses. If we can move the ball against Clemson, we can move the ball against anyone.
dornb, QCGlue, FU69 liked this
 #55925  by Roundball
 Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:32 pm
Mark it down. By the end of the year, DJ will be the top rated QB in the ACC. As for us, I am encouraged by what I see with our offense. We need to work on our tackling and turnovers. Those two things can be corrected. We are going to have a good team.
The Jackal, dornb, FU69 liked this
 #55926  by apaladin
 Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:33 pm
So far this is by far the best offensive performance we’ve had at Clempson ever. Unfortunately its the worst defensive performance too.
 #55932  by gofurman
 Sat Sep 10, 2022 6:00 pm
apaladin wrote:
Sat Sep 10, 2022 5:25 pm
Thought the O would struggle and the D would hold its on. Totally opposite!
this

ii know they are top 10 but they are top 10 D and top 40 on O. Their O is the weakness for them. GTech really slowed their O and OL a lot.

ANyhway, very impressed wtih the O for us. Need to shore up pass D/pass rush a little. I know this is clemson
Roundball liked this