• Furman vs. UTC Negative Nancy and Pessimist Patty Thread

#81494  by FUBeAR
 Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:41 am
Impact of rain on mojo?

Should we cancel the game?
 #81504  by FUTex
 Thu Nov 30, 2023 12:00 pm
Oh its gonna rain all over us alright. I have no idea how this will play with the mojo. Alas, it is too late to cancel the game.
 #81571  by FUTex
 Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:23 am
Good news. An 80% chance of rain means, I think, that it will not rain on us 20% of the time today. Whatever happens, I don't think the heavy stuff is gonna come down till later. I say we play through.

Also, the mojo-in-a-bottle arrived safe to Georgia yesterday and will cross into South Carolina sometime this morning.

FUNNPPT BATT CCLOT
 #81631  by FUBeAR
 Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:54 pm
The snap on that last FG was really high. That could cost us next week.

Why can’t our Coaches fix these problems? Do they even practice?
Bootie liked this
 #81701  by FUTex
 Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:39 pm
The mojo was so nasty I only let a little out. I mean, this stuff was so bad... just a little by the visitor side parking lot. Just a smidgen.

After the first quarter I was prepared to go back and let a little more out, but then the mojo had built up and suddenly it was at a fever pitch and I was scared I'd let out too much! The Paladin D was Un Believe Able for the remainder of the game. And that flop that Huff did? Magical.

Also, saw a lot of old friends today. Good day.
FUBeAR, Bootie liked this
 #81733  by FUBeAR
 Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:17 am
FUTex wrote:
The mojo was so nasty I only let a little out. I mean, this stuff was so bad... just a little by the visitor side parking lot. Just a smidgen.

After the first quarter I was prepared to go back and let a little more out, but then the mojo had built up and suddenly it was at a fever pitch and I was scared I'd let out too much! The Paladin D was Un Believe Able for the remainder of the game. And that flop that Huff did? Magical.

Great job!

What you got for the upcoming MO(ntana)JO?
 #81766  by FUTex
 Sun Dec 03, 2023 9:56 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2023 1:17 am
FUTex wrote:

Great job!

What you got for the upcoming MO(ntana)JO?
I dunno. I got some ideas. I have a neighbor known as "Crusty Joe" and I'm thinking of ways I can get some skin scrapings off him. Stay tuned. Gotta wait for Roundball to start the Montana NN thread.

I knew this last mojo was blessed when both Flagman and Bootie reported seeing dead possums this past week. Flagman said there was a horrible dead possum right outside his office window. That right there is some powerful mojo.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.