#61052  by FUBeAR
 Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:48 pm
apaladin wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:36 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:52 pm
The Jackal wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:42 pm
I did not realize until these post season awards just how critical Heirs was to Samford’s success. He put up video game numbers.
He is really effective in that Offense and continued to get better & better every game. The QB that FUBeAR was not particularly impressed with vs. Kennesaw County, and even vs. FU was not the same QB that lit up Chatt & Mercer. Stats were always pretty good, but his confidence, awareness, and impact on the game went from ‘gets it done’ to near Huff-like.
Thanks FUBear, so what you are saying is the committee lies thru their teeth again when they said they consider injuries. How do you give any team a #6 seed when they lose their starting qb the last game of the season. I continue with my belief that those guys, don’t care and spend about 30 mins on the bracket. Very obvious now that you can buy your way in.(Montana, Delaware).
#DefundTheCommittee
Davemeister liked this
 #61062  by gofurman
 Wed Nov 23, 2022 2:12 am
The Jackal wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:45 pm
Also, my recollection is that Samford under Hatcher would usually release one depth chart at the beginning of the season. That may have changed. Every other team tends to release a weekly update (even if not always spot on accurate).

I expect that the first time you’ll know about Heirs status will be when the offense takes the field next week.
didn't know all this - we NEEED Samford to do well in playoffs. SoCon needs some respect
 #61076  by Davemeister
 Wed Nov 23, 2022 9:49 am
FUBeAR wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:48 pm
apaladin wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 8:36 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:52 pm
The Jackal wrote:
Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:42 pm
I did not realize until these post season awards just how critical Heirs was to Samford’s success. He put up video game numbers.
He is really effective in that Offense and continued to get better & better every game. The QB that FUBeAR was not particularly impressed with vs. Kennesaw County, and even vs. FU was not the same QB that lit up Chatt & Mercer. Stats were always pretty good, but his confidence, awareness, and impact on the game went from ‘gets it done’ to near Huff-like.
Thanks FUBear, so what you are saying is the committee lies thru their teeth again when they said they consider injuries. How do you give any team a #6 seed when they lose their starting qb the last game of the season. I continue with my belief that those guys, don’t care and spend about 30 mins on the bracket. Very obvious now that you can buy your way in.(Montana, Delaware).
#DefundTheCommittee

Start a November 20 Commission.
FUBeAR liked this

Recent Topics

User avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:32 am

User avatar Notes from all around

by FurmanATT

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:26 am

User avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:44 am

User avatar Countdown to Tip-Off

by FU Hoopla

Fri Sep 20, 2024 7:52 am

User avatar 2024-25 OOC Schedule

by apaladin

Fri Sep 20, 2024 2:37 am

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.