#38423  by FurmAlum
 Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:53 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 6:29 pm
The Jackal wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 3:39 pm
apaladin wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 1:54 pm
CCH said they were going up the day of which is kinda unusual I think. Two and a half to 3 hour bus ride before a 1PM kick is not good but I guess it’s a sign of the times. Lots of construction between Hendersonville and Asheville which causes wrecks and or long delays. I guess they would eat breakfast before they leave? Gonna make a long day.
They'll be alright.

I wager a lot of these boys have been on more than a few 2.5-3 hour bus rides to go play a football game. There are more than a few high school teams that will do that in consecutive weekends during the playoffs.

In the current climate, we probably have to save money where we can. Road construction probably won't be a big deal early on a Saturday morning.
You hope they’ll be alright. Bears had a little issue on their 8 hour bus ride to VMI today...

https://www.thestate.com/sports/colleg ... 02968.html
Word has it that there is foul play involved. The leading suspect is a deranged man seen leaving the seen dressed in red and gold. VMI has progressed from misdemeanors like faking Covid to felonies to keep from playing games.

P.S. Hope the jockstraps did not go up in flames. Hate for the Bears to have to go commando.

I'm gonna be pulling for them Bears!
FUBeAR liked this
 #38426  by cavedweller2
 Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:47 pm
Just remember kids:

The drama begin on the bus ride over.........
 #38428  by FUBeAR
 Fri Mar 12, 2021 10:30 pm
cavedweller2 wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 8:47 pm
Just remember kids:

The drama begin on the bus ride over.........
As it is written, so shall it be done
 #38431  by AstroDin
 Sat Mar 13, 2021 8:59 am
really nice sizzle video to get all Paladins ready for kickoff…
FUBeAR liked this
 #38433  by gofurman
 Sat Mar 13, 2021 11:04 am
Strength on strength in my v humble opinion. Our run game vs a good run D. Their run game vs our run D. I would prefer to see us face a weaker run D. A win is a win and I am SCARED. But we haven’t run yet like we did vs VMI Stamford or Mercer last year.- my mistake, we did vs Western. Go Paladins

Gofurman
 #38436  by Flagman
 Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:06 pm
gofurman wrote:
Strength on strength in my v humble opinion. Our run game vs a good run D. Their run game vs our run D. I would prefer to see us face a weaker run D. A win is a win and I am SCARED. But we haven’t run yet like we did vs VMI Stamford or Mercer last year.- my mistake, we did vs Western. Go Paladins

Gofurman
Somehow I missed that game with Stamford.
 #38439  by FUBeAR
 Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:04 pm
Flagman wrote:
Sat Mar 13, 2021 12:06 pm
gofurman wrote:

Gofurman
Somehow I missed that game with Stamford.
Too bad - when the band came on the field on the last play - it was CRAZY!

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.