• Tech Support

#37934  by FurmAlum
 Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:27 pm
I need a little tech support from a UFFP member. I like to listen to the games on the radio at the same time I'm watching on ESPN+ with the sound turned down.

Last time I tried that the "connect" button has been covered up by the "Furman Athletic Fund" banner on the Furman athletic web-site. There are 3 bars to the right of that and when I click on that a drop down box comes down and "connect" is on the menu. When I click on that the list comes down that has ESPN+ and ESPN Upstate, which is what I use for the radio. When I click on that nothing happens. Same thing with ESPN+. Last time I had to access ESPN+ without going thru the Furman athletic web-site. I could not get access to the radio.

Does anyone have a suggestion?

Signed: Technologically Challenged
 #37935  by Flagman
 Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:34 pm
I've never been able to sync the radio to the ESPN telecast. Too confusing. Also, during a basketball game, the stats generally run ahead of the telecast. Also, confusing, but can also be good because I know what's going to happen.
apaladin liked this
 #37937  by FUBeAR
 Thu Mar 04, 2021 6:57 pm
If you have elementary-aged child, just have him/her adjust the rabbit ears to the best reception & then hold them until the end of the game. Works every time!
 #37940  by FurmAlum
 Thu Mar 04, 2021 8:50 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
If you have elementary-aged child, just have him/her adjust the rabbit ears to the best reception & then hold them until the end of the game. Works every time!
Unfortunately all my kids are grown, so there is no longer any tech support living in my household. I have a love hate relationship with my computer and most of it is HATE.
apaladin, FUBeAR, QCGlue and 1 others liked this
 #37947  by The Jackal
 Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:12 am
FUBeAR wrote:

Better yet, ask the elementary age child to fix the problem on your computer.
FUBeAR liked this

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.