apaladin wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 10:05 pm
The Jackal wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:26 pm
Furmanoid wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:01 pm
DeepPurple wrote:
Tue Feb 09, 2021 1:22 pm
It has to be a special kid to transfer to Furman. Our guys are not fog up a mirror guys, they have to be able to handle one of the top academic schools in the south. I think CCH is really careful when it comes to these moves. THAT guy has to be the right "FIT"! Just my opinion.
Can't wait till toe meets leather, 1 week from Saturday!
We’ll never get the kind of guys we got lucky with in the past because nowadays they can just transfer to other FBS schools. So the best scenario for us would be to get some guy who lights it up in DII and wants to move up. If he’s doing great at FBS and wants to move, there may be a loyalty/character issue.

I don't stress much about this.

Over the last 20 years, there are probably a few (and that might be generous) true impact QB transfers to the FCS level. Ingle Martin was an absolute rarity in this regard.

The far better success rate is at recruiting and developing QBs.
Which we have done a poor job up to this point.

I completely disagree with you, but don't feel like arguing about it again.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.