• RIP Tim Crowe

#31723  by CharlieFU
 Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:16 pm
Interesting nobody has commented on this. So nobody knew him?

He never missed a football or bball game I don't think. My guess is that there are plenty people out there like that who we never know about. I try to meet some of them. Tim was such a person. Saw him all the time--and just decided to introduce myself.

Carry on.

Whatever.
 #31724  by tim
 Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:29 pm
Like you, I talked to him a time or two. Very nice, personable guy. As you stated he was always across from the Furman bench, on the first row, I think. We learn every day that it is wrong to assume everyone will always be there. Tragic story, condolences to his family and friends.
 #31726  by apaladin
 Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:56 pm
CharlieFU wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 2:16 pm
Interesting nobody has commented on this. So nobody knew him?

He never missed a football or bball game I don't think. My guess is that there are plenty people out there like that who we never know about. I try to meet some of them. Tim was such a person. Saw him all the time--and just decided to introduce myself.

Carry on.

Whatever.
I commented in the basketball forum. Didn't know him but Im sure i've seen him many times as I sit on the opposite side at Timmons. Like I said, you never know and this is a sad and tragic story.
 #31727  by gman84
 Tue Sep 15, 2020 4:20 pm
My apologies. I never made the connection that the Tim I knew from Furman games was Tim Crowe. Super nice guy, about as loyal a fan as you will ever find. He and I have had numerous conversations over the years and I only knew him as Tim. Tragic event! He will be missed.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.