• Bob Hayes

#29082  by bigpurple75
 Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:26 pm
Just heard Bob Hayes, 1983 graduate of Furman and Athletic Director and one time head coach at Wando High, passed away. He coached both of my sons and, without a doubt, helped develop them in becoming fine young men. I used to tease the coaches about keeping my two out of trouble. He will be missed.
 #29106  by Mr. Taggart
 Mon Jun 22, 2020 11:51 am
Coach Hayes was a very good man, and he was extremely well respected in SC high school sports. Prayers for his family, friends, and for the athletes whose lives he helped shape.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar Missing Players

by gofurman

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:26 am

User avatar TV

by apaladin

Sat Sep 21, 2024 2:08 am

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:54 pm

User avatar Former Trump Cabinet Member Gone Without A Trace?

by FUBeAR

Fri Sep 20, 2024 11:53 pm

User avatar 2025 Recruiting

by FUwolfpacker

Fri Sep 20, 2024 9:45 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.