• CCH

#19098  by The Jackal
 Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:22 pm
fu77fan wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 8:47 pm
Purplehorse - I think that is a great quote. I think there are some who post simply to post, but have nothing important to say!
If we are honest, none of us really have anything important to say.
 #19100  by FUBeAR
 Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:49 pm
The Jackal wrote:
fu77fan wrote:
Purplehorse - I think that is a great quote. I think there are some who post simply to post, but have nothing important to say!
I sure hope I don’t - be a shame to ruin a streak!
 #19102  by purplehorse
 Tue Oct 22, 2019 11:21 pm
FUBeAR wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
fu77fan wrote:
I LOVE posts like this that are short, to the point, and not argumentative and defensive. I read these. I don't read the posts that are soooo long and soooo frequent even if there might be good content. Another favorite quote-If you say everything, you say nothing. Carry on!
 #19103  by gofurman
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:22 am
purplehorse wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
fu77fan wrote:
I LOVE posts like this that are short, to the point, and not argumentative and defensive. I read these. I don't read the posts that are soooo long and soooo frequent even if there might be good content. Another favorite quote-If you say everything, you say nothing. Carry on!
Purplehorse, you have a point but I was taught at our very own Furman that we learn more from reading more :D . "Learn to read.. read to learn". Short posts don't allow us to learn. IE - Jackal is great with videos and explanation of what occurred and you can't make that but so short.

Or one of my personal favs " I want my post like a bikini, brief enough to keep it interesting.. but certainly need enough to cover them subjects ! " :D

gofurman
 #19109  by Davemeister
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 9:47 am
I hope CCH and Staff don't look to the UFFP for answers.
AstroDin, MNORM liked this
 #19111  by FUPlayer74
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 10:12 am
gofurman wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:22 am
purplehorse wrote:
FUBeAR wrote:
The Jackal wrote:
fu77fan wrote:
Purplehorse, you have a point but I was taught at our very own Furman that we learn more from reading more :D . "Learn to read.. read to learn". Short posts don't allow us to learn. IE - Jackal is great with videos and explanation of what occurred and you can't make that but so short.

Or one of my personal favs " I want my post like a bikini, brief enough to keep it interesting.. but certainly need enough to cover them subjects ! " :D

gofurman
Reading =Listening
Posting=Speaking
Nobody learns anything new while speaking, and in time nobody else learns anything new from those who speak so much, because they are tuned out.
FUKA61, furman88, FurmanMom60 and 1 others liked this
 #19120  by fufanatic
 Wed Oct 23, 2019 11:22 am
This has to be the most exhausting thread in UFFP history. And that's saying something.

I haven't been as disappointed with a Furman team in a long time as I was Saturday. But I believe in this program and believe in DG and CCH. Truly believe we can run the table with some improvements. And I believe they want to. Looking forward to Saturday and the remainder of 2019.
FUKA61, apaladin, dornb and 1 others liked this