• Interesting Game Tonight

#32171  by Davemeister
 Wed Oct 14, 2020 1:50 pm
At 7:30 PM the U of La. Ragin' Cajuns (3-0) take on the Coastal Carolina Sea Chickens (3-0) on ESPN.

Both teams have coaches with Furman ties.

Louisiana's Head Coach is former FU QB Billy Napier. The team's Senior Analyst is former FU player and Head Coach Bobby Lamb.

Coastal's Defensive Coordinator is Chad Staggs, who served as FU's DC during the first two years of the Coach Hendrix regime. And CCU's Head Coach Jamie Chadwell interviewed for Furman's top job at the time we hired CH.

This should be a good game between two undefeated up-and-coming programs.
 #32173  by cavedweller2
 Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:57 pm
I will be wearing my Ragin' Cajun t shirt.
 #32180  by FUBeAR
 Thu Oct 15, 2020 8:00 am
Well, I was pulling for the Ragin’ Cajuns too, but, for some reason, I became a bit of a fan of the undefeated, soon-to-be-ranked, BeachPoultry last night...

Avg. Starting OL height < 6’ 1” :D
 #32251  by apaladin
 Sun Oct 18, 2020 10:00 pm
CCU is ranked for the first time since turning FBS. It’s a crazy year. Does anyone really believe ND is #3 in the country. They barely beat Louisville, a team that lost bad to Georgia Tech and we all know how good GT is.

Recent Topics

Default Avatar 2025 Hoops Recruiting

by tya1

Thu Sep 19, 2024 9:44 pm

Default Avatar Score Guess. Furman vs. William and Mary

by FurmAlum

Thu Sep 19, 2024 8:40 pm

Default Avatar Next opponent. Bill and Mary

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:09 pm

Default Avatar Score guess for Furman vs Stetson

by gofurman

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:51 pm

User avatar Roster Addition

by cavedweller2

Thu Sep 19, 2024 5:10 pm

Twitter

About Us

GoPaladins.com is the latest iteration of The Unofficial Furman Football Page. Launched in August of 1996, The UFFP welcomes fans of all FCS football teams - and fans of the more inferior sports, too - for discussion, cameraderie, and even the occasional smack talk.

For example, Furman has nearly twice as many Southern Conference football championships as the next best SoCon member, and over three times as many as The Citadel....which is why they must carry our luggage

GoPaladins.com is not affiliated with Furman University or its athletics programs.